InstructionsProject Scan ReportFor this assignment, you will get to use a popular vulnerability scanning tool called Nessus, which is a remote security scanning tool. In addition, Nessus has the ability to run 1200 checks on your computer system. Nessus helps to identify those vulnerabilities that hackers also seek to exploit. For a Windows operating system (OS), you must first download the WINPCAP and then download Nessus.Click here to access the instructions for downloading WINPCAP (for Windows OS only).Click here to access the instructions for downloading Nessus.Click here to access instructions for how to use Nessus.If you are using a Mac, instructions can be found by accessing the link below and viewing the video: https://dmigcwbhclqpw.cloudfront.net/nessus/ODT-NES-DEP/mac_install_d/index.htmlClick here to access the transcript for the video above.For this assignment, provide the components listed below.Include three screenshots—one from each tab of the hosts, vulnerabilities, and history. Compile all three screenshots into one Word document.Provide a brief description of what you found for vulnerabilities, identify the severity of the vulnerability for each, and explain why you should be concerned about the critical and high severities.Identify which vulnerabilities should not pass through your computer.Remember this is a report, not just a submission of screenshots.The written portion of your report should be a minimum of one page in length and utilize at least the textbook and Nessus website as references. Make sure to use APA style and to include title and reference pages.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.