InstructionsScenario: You have recently applied for an information security position at ABC Medical Center. To finalize your hire application, you have been asked by the hospital security manager to submit a PowerPoint presentation containing audio so that she can listen to your presentation at a later time and share it with colleagues.Your PowerPoint Presentation must address the items below.What law is applicable to protect the patients’ information for ABC Medical Center? Explain why you selected that law and how it applies.What patient information should be available to the following hospital staff: doctor, receptionist, nurse, and accounting?What are the legal concerns that should be considered with the privacy of patient records?Additionally, your PowerPoint must meet the requirements listed below.Use a minimum of five slides, not counting the title and reference slides.Remember to use bulleted text, and include a minimum of three graphics.Please provide a minimum of two resources in your presentation.Utilize the speaker notes section and audio on all slides, excluding the reference slide. Below is a guide on how to create an audio presentation.Follow APA style for all citations and references.Important: Make sure you play back your audio presentation to ensure you hear your voice as you navigate through the slides.Click here to view a resource on adding audio to a PowerPoint presentation. For this assignment to be authentic and real-world based, you are highly encouraged to complete the audio portion of the assignment, as audio can increase the impact of your message. If you are unable to complete the audio portion, you are required to write out your full speech within the speaker notes section of PowerPoint underneath your notes. If you write out your full speech, you will be required to use appropriate sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.