Introduction to Philosophy Directions: Answer any three of the questions below in three essays. Essays may be as long as you feel necessary, but should be at least 300 words each, and should demonstrate an understanding of the main point of the question and it’s relevance for us today. 1. Describe how Socrates “corrupted” the youth of Athens. Would that be considered corrupting youth today?2. Relate the concept of soul as the principle of life to the concept of your individual soul. How are they connected?3. Plato describes three different types of persons in his psychology. What are the characteristics of each? Which would you use to describe yourself?4. How does Aristotle say we should live a virtuous life?5. What Philosopher we have discussed would you use to give a person guidance in leading a good life? Why do you think this advice would be the best?6. Compare Socrates to Jesus of Nazareth. In what ways might they be similar? In what ways might they be dissimilar?Length 300 words each
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.