It is important to assure the continuous and proper operation of information systems in business continuity planning and information recovery in disaster recovery.For details on issues to consider in Business Impact Analysis, refer to Contingency planning guide for federal systems NIST 800-34.Use this non-graded activity to test your knowledge.Case AssignmentIn this project, you will set recovery objectives for a web-based e-mail and customer applications used by a private organization. The recovery objectives to be set are Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Recovery Time Objective (RTO), Recovery Consistency Objective (RCO), and Recovery Capacity Objective (RCapO).You need to justify the recovery targets you set. You should employ reasonableness for the organization and not go “overboard” and suggest an elaborate scheme that few organizations would find economically feasible.An e-mail application was chosen as the context, as this should be a clearly understood application upon which to apply the concepts of recovery targets.Assignment ExpectationsAfter reviewing the above materials, write a 3- to 5-page paper:Address the following issues in your paper:Recovery standards for a web-based email system used by private organization for communication with customers and internally: Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Recovery Time Objective (RTO), Recovery Consistency Objective (RCO), and Recovery Capacity Objective (RCapO).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.