Jim Teeters struggled to overcome problems related to the powerful influence of pride in his life. He felt superior to students enrolled in one of his classes at a local community college. His smug attitude was quickly altered when he discovered that he was unable to clarify the statistical aspects of social research. After this emotional experience, Teeters was ready to accept the Hebrew proverb, “Pride goes before a fall.” His life was changed for the better after meeting with his students and disclosing his thoughts and feelings.Increased self-awareness is an important key to achieving authenticity. We have defined self-awareness as the ability to recognize and understand your moods, emotions, and drives, as well as their effect on others. Jim Teeters discovered that pride can be a negative emotion, especially when he felt superior to others. In the classroom, he was not acting in ways congruent with his values and needs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.