QUESTION 1What do economists mean when they say that “there is no free lunch”? Give anotherexample to which this statement applies.QUESTION 2Is the problem of coordination common to all economies? Explain how the problem is metin a market economy and how coordination was dealt with in a command economy.QUESTION 3Imagine a society that produces military goods and consumer goods, which we’ll call”guns” and “butter”. Draw a production possibilities frontier for guns and butter. Explainthe concepts of scarcity, choice, opportunity cost.QUESTION 4Given the products below and the events that affect them, by using diagram indicate whathappens to demand or supply, and the equilibrium price and quantity in a competitivemarket. Identify the determinant of demand or supply that causes the shift.a) Digital cameras. There are improvements in the technology that increase theeconomic efficiency of production.b) Automobiles. Consumer incomes rise as the economy moves out of recession.c) Beef. Chicken prices fall because of a decline in the cost of feeding chickens.d) Fast-food meals. The government imposes a significant tax on fast-food meals.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.