CHAPTER 9: COMPETITIVE MARKETS209Output TVC TFCTCMCATC0AVC01001004010020070100300120100400180100500250100600330100700420100800520100IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!900630100a. Complete the cost schedule for this firm by cal-culating TC, MC, ATC, and AVC. Remember torecord the MC figures between the rows of outputand total cost.b. Draw a scale diagram and plot ATC, AVC, andMC.c. Below which price should this firm choose to pro-duce zero output?d. If the market price per napkin is $0.80, what is thisfirm’s profit-maximizing level of output? Since MCis calculated between the rows of the output levelsgiven, state the range of output in which the profit-maximizing level of output will fall. Do the samefor market prices of $0.60 and $1.00.e. Calculate the firm’s profit per unit and total profitper day at an output level of 450 napkins per dayand at a market price of $0.70.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.