Logic and Knowledge Final PaperWrite a 6-page paper that a) summarizes your experience in this course; what you found most interesting, what you found most challenging, the most memorable lessons that have stuck with you, etc. And b) discuss why it is important to study logic and critical thinking, with particular reference to how both can be beneficial to our education, career, and personal life. (As with all module Summary Papers, this one should include an Introduction and Summary. Thirty points will be for construction and other mechanics such as spelling, punctuation, grammar, and APA form, etc.; The remaining points are for content.) Must be at least 6 double-spaced pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.Must include a cover page that includes the following:Title of paperLearner’s nameCourse name and numberFacilitator’s nameDate submittedMust include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.The body of the paper must include the following:Three to four specific academic concepts discovered in the module. Each concept must be addressed in the following way:Reference an academic concept gleaned from classroom or reading experience during the course of this module.Use APA style as outlined in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association to document all sources.The paper must conclude with a re-statement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.The final page must be a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.