MacroeconomicsChoice in a world of scarcity – cruise budget constraintStephanie is planning a cruise to the Caribbeans and has a budget for new evening wear of $500. She plans to purchase new shoes and dresses. The average price for a pair of shoes is $50 while the average price for an evening dress is $100. Her current budget constraint is pictured in the graph. Stephanie catches an end of season sale on dresses and the average price of dresses falls to $50. As a result:(which is the best answer choice) A. The opportunity cost of each individual dress increases as a result of the price reduction.B. Stephanie’s new budget constraint will be flatter.C. Stephanie will be able to afford more dresses for a given number of shoes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.