$ per necklace7065T-10,00060ATCT-20,00055T-30,0005045MC105510152025303540quantity of necklaces per hourA jewelry firm rents factory space, uses equipment and hires workers to produce necklaces using a constant returns to scale production technology. The figureshows short-run average total cost (U-shaped curves) and marginal costs (increasing curves) for three different factory sizes, T=10,000, T=20,000 andT=30,000. If the firm wanted to produce 30 necklaces per hour, what size factory should it choose in the long-run?the firm could select any size
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.