MODULE 2: Filmmaking from 1900-1920Module 2 has three lectures that cover a span of two decades. A lot can happen in two decades!Films go from 30-second clips to feature length during this time. We go from no movie theaters at all to thousands of small theaters – called nickelodeons – dedicated to showing movies. Movies become a big business as the industry migrates to California!DISCUSSION IDEAS:What did you find most interesting in this module?Which of the screenings and/or learning links did you like best?Find a link to something interesting you learned, and share it with your classmates!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.