VersionOne, a vendor of tools used to help manage projects which use agile methodologies, has published its State of Agile Report for ten years. Among the questions included in the survey used to create the report is one that asks respondents to identify causes of failure for agile projects. In Version One’s 11th State of Agile Report, the leading cause (identified by 63% of respondents) is “company philosophy or culture at odds with core agile values”. This was the same leading cause cited in the 10th report, but only 46% of respondents listed it. The increase to 63% is significant, and should raise additional concerns about having a culture which supports agile approaches.
In this exercise, students will leverage the knowledge about the philosophy behind agile project management, its principles, best practices and methodologies gained from their experience in the class to consider aspects of organizational culture which would serve as “driving forces” aiding the adoption of agile approaches and those which would serve as “restraining forces” hindering it.
Describe the driving and restraining cultural forces you identified, and explain why you think these forces are worth mentioning. You may select a relevant work situation of your own experience, or even a project described in a source you select from a trade journal, newspaper or magazine article, book or web-based source.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.