ObjectiveThe Course Project provides an opportunity for students to conceive a project that adds value to a business or an organization through an innovative technology solution..DeliverablesThis is an individual project and it consists of four parts:PART 1: THE PROPOSAL1. Project Title2. General description of the kind of business or organization that the project is intended for 3. Description of problem/opportunity that your innovative idea will address 4. Overview of the technology integration components 5. Product or solution scenario as exemplified by customer or end-user population it will servePART 2: THE DESCRIPTION PART 3: THE PRESENTATION PART 4: PEER REVIEW Guidelines and Grading Rubrics· PART 1:· PART 2:· PART 3:· PART 4:The proposal should give a high-level overview of the project. It should provide some general information about the business or organization the project is meant for, a description of the problem or opportunity that will be addressed solved with your innovative idea, and an overview of the technology that will be integrated in your solution. It should also provide a scenario that exemplifies the solution and customer or end-user population it will serve. You can do that by developing a scenario that illustrating your vision in a brief narrative. The goal is to help the reader envision your innovative solution.The proposal should not exceed three double spaced, pages, using no larger than the Times New Roman, 12-point font.ItemDescriptionPointsFormatting, editing, organization and structure of the document. Include a title page followed by an introduction.Address each of the required sections in separately labelled sections of the document. The document should be free of any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors. Sentences and paragraphs should be clear and well organized, as should be the entire document. Reference are encouraged. 20Brief description of the business or organization. Provide business or organization background consisting of a brief history and how it operates.20Brief description of the problem or opportunityBriefly describe the problem or opportunity that you will be providing an innovative technology solution for.Explain how this problem or opportunity impacts or may impact the organization.20Overview of the technology integration components. Provide a brief overview of the technology solution and explain how it fits the innovation needs of the organization. 20Solution Scenario(s)Illustrate your solution as exemplified by the customer or end-user population it will serve. 20Total100
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.