Operation Stop HackIntroductionSuppose you have recently responded to your first computer forensic incident. The case in question involves a potential underground hacking ring, which the police, working in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have been investigating for several years. It has since been determined that an IP address confirms that location, and the identity of one of the suspects. Warrants have been issued for search and seizure of all electronic devices found on the premises.View the setup found in the suspect’s home. Then document your findings and secure all relevant evidence.InstructionsWrite a 2–3 page paper in which you:Investigate the legal statutes involved in this type of case and outline specific legal consideration to take when collecting evidence.Pre-plan how to approach the crime scene, documenting the steps and procedures to process the digital evidence.Analyze the crime scene diagram and document and tag each device that will be collected for evidence, specifying the importance of each device.Use the Strayer Library to conduct your research. Use no less than three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed and double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.