Part 1Deliverable Length: 500-600 wordshttps://resources.careered.com/LCMSFileSharePreview/Resources/AdobePDF/Scenario_John%20Smith_Business%20Profile.pdfRead the scenario regarding John Smith’s Business profile. (link above)Discuss Smith’s current business profile with respect to product versus process design. Expand the discussion on process design based on the operations management model within your textbook. Focus on the extended processes including our suppliers, our suppliers’ suppliers, our internal processes, our distributors, logistical functions, and our customers. If you use sources to support your discussion, please cite your sources. Part 2Deliverable Length: 10-15 slides with speaker notes, 500-1,250 words with recommendationsUsing the scenario (Part 1) regarding John Smith’s Business profile. Prepare a presentation that outlines Smith’s current state and recommendations for key performance indicators (KPI’s) or metrics for Smith to measure. In the presentation, include the following: * Address the purpose and benefit that metrics provide for management and how the business can use metrics to drive improvements. * Provide recommendations for metrics specific to Smith’s business in at least five of the following categories: customer service, quality, delivery / on-time delivery, cost, responsiveness, communication, project delivery, technology, employee productivity, capacity, etc. Include examples of charts / graphs or the manner in which the metric would be communicated to management and the frequency of reporting. This can include balanced scorecard, management memo’s, daily pulse reporting, monthly operations reporting or any other means which will provide the information in a timely and relevant manner to management. * Discuss how Smith would track and report on the data needed for each metric as well as the limitations within the current process or assumptions built into the measurement. * Explain the importance of metrics on customer relationships and satisfaction.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.