Overview of projectThis test is to create network plan for below organization.A small coffee shop chain with an original location, 2 satellite stores, and one kiosk/bar type store in an office building.What need to be includedMake sure that for this network plan you are investigating, researching, and brainstorming stakeholder needs, identifying and addressing data access issues, identifying and planning for security concerns, considering disaster recovery and maintenance issues, and including a researched but estimated consideration of costs related to the network. This task is like our Initial Network Plan/Proposal except more in-depth and concerning a contextualized network. Make sure you robustly address the following topics/areas:• network topology (physical and logical/functional) – be sure to include both textual descriptions as well as visual diagrams with captions.• hardware considerations (routers, gateways, switches, cabling, wireless access points, physical servers/nodes, etc.) – be sure to discuss both physical hardware as well as any virtualized hardware (IAAS).• software servers/services (web, database, file, source control, patient portals, training intranet resources, etc.)- be sure to consider the needs of stakeholders and what servers/services, clients, and security or maintenance utilities should be considered.• security policies/procedures and network systems/services (firewalls, IDS/IPS, spam/virus filtering, network monitoring/scanning, chokepoints, guest networks, DMZ’s VPNs, encryption, BYOD policies, etc.)• disaster recovery/continuity of service/maintenance needs (backup hardware/software, storage locations, communication policies/procedures, recovery policies/procedures, etc.)Network Plan Format Requirements Submission of your Network Plan should be at least 10 pages in length, using no larger than 11point Times New Roman Font, single spaced, with 1in margins (top, bottom, left, and right). Excessive sized images will cost 10% of your grade per image, so consider size and layout your visualizations effectively.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.