Play name: Reckoning by Tara Beagan and Andy MoroBased on your independent reading of Reckoning, answer the following in your own words.1. Share something included in the notes re. Cast and Setting and Time (found between theAcknowledgements page and the opening scene of the play) that informed your understanding of Reckoning.2. Imagining what it might be like to be in the audience at a performance of Reckoning, identify a particular moment and articulate what you might be thinking or feeling at thispoint in the performance.3. Reckoning is described as a “triptych of three short plays.” Share your thoughts on the effectiveness of presenting these three short plays together in one larger piece. Include a description of what distinguishes each of the three short plays and what the effects of these distinct features might be on the audience.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.