PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED DIRECTIONS
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED DIRECTIONS
HUM/115 v9 #1(WEEK 2)- After completing the Learning Activities for the week, please respond to all the questions below. Your response should be a minimum of 175 words. How do emotions positively and negatively influence critical thinking? Describe how you balance your emotion and reason when making decisions. Include an example of when you had to use both. Ch. 3 of THiNK: Critical Thinking and Logic Skills for Everyday Life covers the topic of language and communication, which also play a role in critical thinking. Explain the role of communication in critical thinking and provide an example of a time when and how language or communication influenced your critical thinking. Reflect on the learning activities, concepts, ideas, and topics covered this week. What is the most interesting activity or concept you learned this week? Mention any concepts that are still a bit confusing to you or that you have questions about. *****RESPOND IN 175 WORDS. #2(WEEK 2)- Reason, Emotion and Communication in Critical Thinking Worksheet Review the definitions from THiNK: Critical Thinking and Logic Skills for Everyday Life provided below: Reason is the process of supporting a claim or conclusion on the basis of evidence. It involves both the disciplined use of intelligence and the application of rules for problem solving. Emotion is the experience of feelings such as happiness, grief, or fear, as opposed to cognitive states of consciousness. Emotion in Critical Thinking 1. Provide an example of when you have used reason to assist with critical thinking and discuss how it affected the outcome of the situation (your response should be 75 words long). 2. Provide an example of when emotion has had an effect (either positively or negatively) on your critical thinking. Discuss how emotions either positively or negatively affected the outcome of the situation (your response should be 75 words long). Communication in Critical Thinking Complete the Think Tank Self-Evaluation Questionnaire (Communication Style). After completing the self-evaluation, respond to the following questions (your response should be 75 words long): According to the self-evaluation, which communication style (or styles) do you have? Discuss which of the communication styles you feel best describes you and why? How is your critical thinking influenced by knowing what type of communicator you and others are? Copyright 2020 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.