Question 16Jessica manufactures components for a product. She has sued one of her customers, Michael, in the United States for payment. Michael claims that the components that Jessica delivered were defective. They are now negotiating a possible settlement. Jessica is asking the court to award her 400,000 in damages and she agreed to pay her attorney a 30% contingency fee. There is a 50% chance that she will win. If they go to court, she estimates that Michael’s attorney’s fees will total 80,000. Based on a decision tree calculation, the value of Jessica’s litigation BATNA based only on these facts is
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.