Question 3. (16 points) Assume the following model of the economy, with the price level fixed at 1_C= 0.8(Y -T)T= 1,000I= 800 -20rG= 1,000Y=C+1+GMS/P = M/P= 0.4Y -40rM = 1,200a.(3 points) Write a numerical formula for the IS curve, showing Y as a function of ralone. (Hint: Substitute out C, I, G, and T.)b.(3 points) Write a numerical formula for the LM curve, showing Y as a function ofr alone. (Hint: Substitute out M/P.)C.(5 points) What are the short-run equilibrium values of Y, r, Y-T, C, I, privated.saving, public saving, and national saving?(5 points) Assume that G increases by 200. By how much will Y increase in short-run equilibrium? What is the government-purchases multiplier (the change in Ydivided by the change in G)?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.