Resource: Business Financing Grading GuidePurpose of Assignment The purpose of this assignment is for students to access the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) website for the purpose of discovering various sources of financing for their proposed business. Also, the mix of equity and debt financing should be considered. Students will also grasp the single most important thing about managing to maximize firm value which is to pursue excellence in the creation, production, and delivery of the firm’s products and/or services. Assignment Steps Resource: The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) website is perhaps the most valuable resource for any new entrepreneur in America for all aspects of starting, operating, and growing a business, and it would help the students in this class to use like a handbook. It is especially useful in learning more about financing a business and obtaining a loan. Assess stages of financing in a minimum 1,400 words which includes the following: Explain the different stages of financing.Analyze sources of financing through the lifecycle of a firm.Assess the trade-offs between debt and equity financing for an entrepreneur. Cite a minimum of one peer reviewed reference from the University Library.Format assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.