Salim is writing a paragraph comparing and contrasting the Maori and Haida cultures. Which sentence best illustrates his point about how each group views humans?In the Maori creation myth people are able to conquer every element of nature, but in the Haida creation myth the Raven feels he must be the humans’ caretaker.In the Haida creation myth humans are strong enough to trick the Sky Chief, but in the Maori myth humans are outwitted by the sky and earth gods.Both the Maori and Haida creation myths give examples of the gods interacting with the humans, and these examples show how each culture views humans’ place in the world.There are several differences in the way that the Maori and Haida creation myths view humans, which I will go on to show through this paragraph.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.