I need an explanation for this Social Media Marketing question to help me study.
This unit’s chapter discussed concerns about quality programming in the media. Different models for assessing culture were discussed: 1) Culture as a Skyscraper Model and 2) Culture as a Map. See the pictures below for the two models. This discussion is designed to get you thinking about the different models and their strengths and weakness.
Come up with several television shows that serve as examples of “quality” programs and “trashy” programs. What characteristics determine their quality (plots, subject matter, themes, characters…)?
On the whole, are Americans seen as having good taste? Why or why not? Is there a country/culture that always seems tasteful in its cultural products?
Which model (Culture as Skyscraper or Culture as Map) makes more sense to you and why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.