Scenario/SummaryJackie is the database manager for a large retail company in North America. Recently, there have been some error messages generated concerning errors and data inconsistency in the customer databases where the customer contact information and credit card information are kept. Jackie is leaving town for 2 weeks on a business trip. She is trying to decide whether to copy the databases to her laptop and troubleshoot the problems while away from the office.Your RoleReview the scenario and think about what Jackie needs to do.JackieDatabase ManagerJackie is wondering if the database should be copied to her laptop and taken home. She needs to work on it during her vacation period. She is trying to weigh her options and use her risk/benefit analysis to decide if this is a safe solution.In a 400-word essay, explain:What are the risks of copying the database to the laptop and taking it home or on a trip? What are the chances that this data will be at risk? Given that this database contains customer contact information and credit card information, we cannot, at any cost, put this information in any kind of danger. On the other hand, if the database problems are not fixed, there may be more errors and data inconsistencies.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.