MBA 5010 Week 3 Weekly Assignment The following companies and scenarios are fictional. In each case, you are to demonstrate graphically the change in the model and then provide a hypothetical explanation of what happened. You can use Word to draw directly on the diagram. Or it is perfectly acceptable to photograph the graphical response and replace the existing one with your own. Whatever is easier for you. Your explanation must be typed though. Example – Capn’ Mark’s Seafood price is falling even while sales are growing. Capn’ Marks Seafood has developed a new technology that allows it to “grow” seafood chunks using genetic engineering. This new technology means Capn’ Marks can supply fast food restaurants with seafood patties at half the price of its competitors. The result is a 40% increase in sales. Question 1 – Becky’s Bongos sales are falling even while they continue to decrease price. Explanation here Question 2 – Todd’s Tiaras has seen a significant uptick in same-store sales and has been able to completely eliminate discounting. Explanation here Question 3 – Fast Freight, an interstate trucking company, has had to raise price three times in the past year, significantly reducing sales. Explanation here Question 4 – Stan’s Steak House has doubled the price of its average entrée. Still demand growth seems robust. Explanation here Question 5 – The Bombardiers, a retro 1980s glam band, has recently seen a substantial increase in downloads on its website allowing it to raise the price per download. Explanation here For the following questions, utilize a separate diagram for each market to demonstrate the respective effects of the described event. Afterward, verbally describe your response. Example – The appreciation of the Taiwanese currency has increased the price Foxconn must charge Apple and other clients for manufacturing electronics. This has benefited their Indian competitor, Majumdar Ltd, who has picked up Foxconn’s lost sales. The currency appreciation increases Foxconn’s cost causing supply to shift leftward. Majumdar, Ltd sees an increase in demand as customers switch from Foxconn to Majumdar. Question 6 – A substantial decrease in the size of this year’s wheat crop has led to a sharp increase in sales of corn. Explanation here Question 7 – The increasing press interest in all-electric vehicles is having the spillover effect of increasing sales of hybrid vehicles. Explanation here Question 8 – The devastating effect of the Covid-19 virus on the cruise industry has decimated the economies of many Caribbean island nations. Explanation here
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.