Suppose a study reports that the average price for a gallon of self-serve regular unleaded gasoline is $3.16. You believe that the figure is higher in your area of the country. You decide to test this claim for your part of the United States by randomly calling gasoline stations. Your random survey of 25 stations produces the following prices (all in dollars). Assume gasoline prices for a region are normally distributed. Did the data you obtained provide enough evidence to reject the claim? Use a 1% level of significance. Make sure you clearly state both the null and the alternative hypotheses in full sentences. Following your calculations, clearly state the conclusion in the same manner (do not simply say “accept/reject null”) and explain how you arrived at this conclusion (based on which metrics). 3.27, 3.3, 3.16, 3.15, 3.11, 3.05, 3.08, 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 3.16, 3.19, 3.27, 3.14, 3.14, 3.2, 3.3, 3.09, 3.05, 3.07, 3.37, 3.34, 3.35, 3.35, 3.1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.