Step 1: Attend a School Board meeting online (see your school district’s website for videos). Use the questions as a guide and describe the following:Step 2: Research the School Board member who represents where you live or who serves “at large.” Report the following:You will be evaluated on the following criteria:School Board Meeting RubricAttended/Viewed Meeting Points What you saw/Think you saw5Questions raised3Conventions*2Board MemberPoints Background/History/Time served5News articles/Pet issues3Conventions*2* Conventions = correct spelling, proper punctuation, capitalization, and grammar.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.