Suppose are running a study/poll about the probability of a true negative on a test for a certain cancer. You randomly sample 149 people and find that 42 of them match the condition you are testing.Suppose you are have the following null and alternative hypotheses for a test you are running:H0:p=0.27H0:p=0.27Ha:p≠0.27Ha:p≠0.27(a) Calculate the sample test statistic:ˆp=p^= (b) Calculate the standardarized test statistic (the z-score).z=z=
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.