Suppose the market for standard one-family houses in a Canadian city is described by the equations Qd=(165+IM)-2.5P, and Qs=-60+10P, where Q represents the number of houses demanded or supplied per year (in 10s), P represents the price in 10 000s, and IM is the number of families immigrating into the city during the year, in 10s. a) What is the equilibrium number of houses and the equilibrium price if 350 families have immigrated within the year (IM =35). b) Show this situation on your graph.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.