The CERC site provides a number of templates to assist in communicating with the media. For instance, the CDC provides templates for creating news releases, sample message planning, a “first 48 hours” checklist, an “anticipated questions list” (see below) and more.Templates and Tools|Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication (CERC) (cdc.gov)BRIEFLY Discuss each of the Templates you examined, and the value of these for a Crisis Communication Plan that you might develop for an organization ( Texas A&M University and the Bonfire Tragedy ) — but make sure to specify the organization for which you propose to develop the Crisis Communication Plan.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.