The continuing professional development of IT personnel is a key managerial responsibility. In this light, reflect on a subordinate and prepare a somewhat detailed and actionable professional development plan which would be intended for use in a forthcoming performance review session. In this plan, you should hypothetically assume the individual to be reviewed has indicated interest in a long-term organizational career and steady advancement. From your perspective, your plan would include both near- and long-term objectives and milestones to assist this individual in reaching his or her goals. This plan should include traditional professional development issues such as potential schools and assignments as well as some counsel on how to make use of organizational politics (e.g., getting a senior mentor) and maintain a visible, positive profile. Begin the paper with a brief academic review of the importance of subordinate professional development to personal and organizational performance (with appropriate citations), and then follow this with your detailed plan. The plan title might be: “Achieving Personal Success While Advancing Organizational Performance.”SLP Assignment ExpectationsThese SLP papers require that you integrate, discuss, contiguously cite, and later fully reference at least three academically sound sources. Use enough concurrent discussion so that the purpose of each citation is apparent to the reader. This paper is incomplete without at least three academically sound references. Relevant magazine articles such as CIO are OK. Also, you may use military/corporate references, but they do not count as one of the required three. 4 pages
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.