The goal of the project is to have you research a movie of your choice (cannot be a film shown in class which is the goal of the project is to have you research a movie of your choice (cannot be a film shown in class he goal of the project is to have you research a movie of your choice (cannot be a film shown in class Contagion,Outbreak,Songbird, the big sick, Malcolm x, Parasite,Sorry to Bother You, Fruitvale Station,Rhymes for Young Ghouls,Whale Rider, Blindspotting, Last Black Man in San Francisco, freedom writer, mean girls, The farewell, wall-e)FORMAT: 9double space.Times New Roman1” marginsWorks Cited page (not included in page count)Use ASA format throughout https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/purdue_owl.htmlDETAILS: Introduction (1 pg) Highlight what movie you reviewedo -include any relevant facts about the film, director, public response etc. The purpose/goal of your film review Outline the argument and state your thesisSociological Concepts (5-8 pgs) Introduction of (5) sociological concepts related to the film you watched matched with (5) or more scenes from the movie that are connected to the concepts you discussed Provide a synopsis of the sociological concept as if your audience has no sociological background or training Detail the timestamp (ie. 1hr. 52 mins) of where you are pulling scenes from so that your audience can review the scene being discussed Provide a clear argument that links the sociological concept to the sceneSocialization of Audiences (1-2 pgs) Explain how audiences are affected by the film you discussed Explain how audience’s beliefs, values, attitudes, norms may be affected by their viewing of the film Try to find connections to identity, race, gender, class etc.Impact on Society (1-2 pgs) Explain how this film will/won’t shape/alter the broader society Explain the importance of the film in relationship to the social structure of the U.S. Explain how the film coincides or breaks away from mainstream U.S. cultural normsConclusion (1pg) Reiterate your argument / close
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.