The module I’m in is about networks and how they work. The origin of networks was the DARPA Net funded by the US Defense Department. From this work the TCP IP framework was developed. Initially this was a private network for the military and universities and then expanded to include for profit activities and became called the Internet.Discuss how the structure of the TCP IP framework has enabled the expansion of the Internet into a worldwide network. Discuss issues with this network. Is it big enough? Are enough IP addresses for all? What is being done under IPV6?Use information from the modular background readings as well as any good quality resources that you can find. Please cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of your paper.Length: 5-7 pages typed and double-spaced.Assignment ExpectationsLength: Follow the number of pages required in the assignment excluding cover page and references. Each page should have about 300 words.Assignment-driven criteria (25 points): Demonstrates clear understanding of the subject and addresses all key elements of the assignment.Critical thinking (10 points): Demonstrates mastery conceptualizing the problem. Shows analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of required material.Scholarly writing (5 points): Demonstrates writing proficiency at the academic level of the course; addresses the Learning Outcomes of the assignment.Quality of references (4 points) and assignment organization (3 points): Uses relevant and credible sources to support assertions. Assignment is well organized and follows the structure of a well-written paper.Citing sources (3 points): Uses in-text citations and properly formats references in APA style.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.