The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize you with a country and a major issue or problem, within the context of globalization, confronting the country. During the quarter, we have covered various topics, each concerned with an integral aspect of the modern urban experience. Taken together these topics constitute the framework through which we can assess the effectiveness of an urban region in providing its denizens with all components of the human ‘hierarchy of needs’ (see: Maslow, Hierarchy of Needs). This assignment is primarily analytic. You will choose a country and look at a specific problem or issue within the context of globalization. In addition, you will provide a brief background of the country using the concepts discussed in lecture (e.g. demographic characteristics, political economy, housing and public health and so on (You may include geography, history, culture or other characteristics to provide a more thorough description of your country—but don’t allocate too much real-estate to these descriptive details). For the bulk of the paper (the analytic portion), you will focus on a specific problem in one of the areas described in the previous section (i.e. demography, political economy, public health, etc). In addition to describing the problem, its causes and effects, the impact of globalization, you will discuss a policy solution to the problem. Irrespective of whether you have provided your own solution, or one from the literature, you must make a compelling argument for its effectiveness in addressing the problem or issue you have chosen. When picking a problem, please be as narrow or specific as possible. For example, discuss a specific aspect of economic development such as the outsourcing of local manufacturing due to globalization and its impact on income instead of discussing poverty in general.Your final paper will be a maximum of 6 pages long, 1.5 or double spaced, not including references and title page. You will use 1” margins and 12 pt font, preferably Times New Roman or Calibri. You can include figures, charts, tables and other non-narrative elements to make your case, however, use them appropriately and sparingly (and not as a replacement for substantive narrative content). Also citations should be provided in the text with a reference list at the end of the paper (use APA or MLA format for citations; again, the reference list will not count towards your page limit). There is no minimum page limit.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.