The upcoming championship high school football game is a big deal in your little town. The problem is, it is being played in the next biggest town, which is two hours away! To get as many people as you can to attend the game, you decide to come up with a ride-sharing app, but you want to be sure it will be used before you put all the time in to creating it. You determine that if more than three students share a ride, on average, you will create the app.You conduct simple random sampling of 20 students in a school with a population of 300 students to determine how many students are in each ride-share (carpool) on the way to school every day to get a good idea of who would use the app. The following data are collected:6 5 5 5 3 2 3 6 2 25 4 3 3 4 2 5 3 4 5Construct a 95% confidence interval for the mean number of students who share a ride to school, and interpret the results.Part A: State the parameter and check the conditions.Part B: Construct the confidence interval. Be sure to show all your work, including the degrees of freedom, critical value, sample statistics, and an explanation of your process.Part C: Interpret the meaning of the confidence interval.Part D: Use your findings to explain whether you should develop the ride-share app for the football game.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.