This week, we our shifting our attention to a new ethical concept: justice. To think about justice, we’ll discuss one of the most important (and contentious) ethical questions in our country. Do we have a moral obligation to provide some level of health care for each citizen of the U.S.? Your discussion questions this week ask you to address this question from the perspective of our readings. We have been discussing professional duties and the fundamentals of medical ethics so far this semester. Justice is also an important question in bioethics. Each of the medical associations (ANA, AMA, etc.) address justice and health care in some way. Justice has clinical implications, such as which clients professionals should serve (those who can’t pay?) and who should pay for experimental treatments. In your discussion post, feel free to comment on these clinical issues as well as the larger questions of justice in the questions for this week. As usual, please be fair and respectful in explaining your own views and raising questions in discussion.Length: 400 words
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.