Use the parent functions from ourclass and TRANSFORMATIONS (any function created without transformations will not receive credit) to createa design.• left • right • up • down • skinny • wide • flip upside down • flip left/right • use symmetry •LOGO REQUIREMENTS: You must put your functions in the appropriate folder.1) At least 4 linear equationsa. At least one must be horizontalb. At least one must be verticalc. At least one must be diagonal2) At least 4 polynomial functions (of degree 2 or above)a. At least one must be an even degreeb. At least one must be an odd degree3) At least 2 rational functionsa. At least one must be in the form1xxb. At least one must be in the form1xx24) At least 3 radical functionsa. At least one even index (root) (sq root, 4th root, 6th root, etc.)b. At least on odd index (root) (3rd root, 5th root, etc.)5) At least 3 exponential and logarithmic functionsa. At least one must be an exponential functionb. At least one must be a logarithmic function6) At least 3 conic sections, one must be a circle, one must be an ellipse, and one must be a hyperbola7) You may use as many other equations as you need to complete your logo.8) You need to color lines and use shading – See rubric for specific details.9) While you may use an image to help you with your logo, you may not use an image already drawnusing Desmos. If I find a similar image that’s been drawn with Desmos as your logo, you will get 0 onyour project. It will not matter that you just used the image and not their equations. It’s still plagiarism!DUE: You must share your completed logo with your teacher by Monday May 2nd midnight. No latesubmission will be accepted.TO START:• Sign in to Desmos.com with your google account.• Rename the desmos file to your name-period.example Trimble1• Then start creating your logo. Be sure to organize your functions IN FOLDERS (Label them Linear,Polynomial, Rational, Radical, Exponential, Other, Shading) with the proper equation and restricteddomain.• TURN IN THE LINK to your project on Google Classroom. Desmos does not update the link. Once youhave completely finished the project, click share link. If you change anything, you need a new link.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.