Using Rstudio and R commands Question 1: Create an n?m matrix (n=100, m=5; hint: you could use cbind function to combine m vectors). In this matrix, each column is a vector with n random values following uniform distribution. Generate the scatterplot of these five variables (hint: use function pairs()). Write down your commands in your report as well as inserting the screenshot for your scatterplot and the data that you generated.Question 2: What are the estimator formulas for the mean, variance, standard deviation of a variable.Question 3: What are the estimator formulas for the covariance and correlation coefficient of two variables. Question 4: Conduct summary statistics of the matrix that you generated in Question 1. Write down the mean, variance, standard deviation of each variable. Write down the covariance matrixand correlation coefficients of the five variables.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.