We live in a world saturated by technology. Our world changes rapidly, in a manner that it never did before. The world into which we were born will not resemble the world in which we will die, if we die at all. This is because of technology. I would ask you to think through the question raised by Francis Fukuyama in Closer to the Truth: how should we think about the place of technology in our lives? Does it change the way we see the world? If so, does it do so for better or for worse? How has it changed the way we relate to other human beings? Should we be worried about AI, and how much?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.