Who are the writers of History, Han or Huns? ( PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM)As you have seen in the previous part, the relation of Han Chinese and Xiongnu (Huns) was very complicated. Often described in Chinese documents as barbarians, the Huns left an image of villains. Since there were no historical documents left in Hun language, the Chinese and European documents were the only sources for us to know about this nomadic group.In this discussion, please address the following questions:(1) do you think the document in Chinese and European languages can give us a real story of the Huns? Why or why not?(2) Please use an example in your own country’s history to illustrate the relations of majority and minority.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.