Write a paragraph using the prompt below.Of the three forms of theatre you learned about this week, which would you be curious to learn more about? Why did you choose that form of theatre? Would you be interested in seeing a full play/show? What surprised you? Is there anything you didn’t like about it?Learning Outcome1.1 You will identify common theatre vocabulary 1.2 You will use vocabulary accurately in writing and discussions6.0 Contextualize elements of diversity in theatre. 7.0 Recognize major movements and evolutions in theatre history. 7.1 Identify major movements in theatreWhat you should be watching/reading/listening toI think this map is fun! Check it out. Watch VideoThe Oldest Surviving Form of Theater in the WorldDuration: 8:47User: n/a – Added: 12/6/18Watch VideoInto Africa and Wole Soyinka: Crash Course Theater #49Duration: 12:33User: n/a – Added: 2/22/19Watch VideoAll Night Demon Dance Party – Kathakali: Crash Course Theater #24Duration: 10:59User: n/a – Added: 8/3/18What’s due when Post to the discussion board Friday by Midnight (03/25)Respond to 5 classmates posts Sunday by Midnight (03/27)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.