You and some friends are discussing news that could change the world as we know it, if the world-changing company survives! Hermes, anew automaker, unveils a new automobile that runs on plastic grocery bags and gets 100 miles to the bag. It enjoys a monopoly on this newtechnology. Assume that Hermes is a profit-maximizing firm and currently operates at a negative economic profit in the short run.1. Draw a correctly-labeled graph for Hermes, showing the profit-maximizing price P and quantity Q of the new car. Also shade the areaof the negative economic profit.2. Why would Hermes continue to operate in the short run if it is earning negative economic profit?3. What would happen to the total revenue of Hermes if it decided to make one fewer car than Q ? Why?Monopoly making economic lossUnit cost & revenue ($) – thousandATC10aMC7bEMRDEAR08Quantity (thousands of units sold per year)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.