You have one writing assignment for this week. Make sure to follow the required instructions for completing this assignment. Remember, this assignment has a rubric to be followed correctly. The assignment paper organization and several other components must be followed to score full points. The use of APA 7E is a must for graduate writing style and, therefore, must be correctly used to avoid plagiarism episodes. Please follow the following instructions: in your own words, using the APA 7E guide, complete a review of the article by writing a 2-3 page overview of the article (this will be the detailed summary of this article, including concepts discussed if any). The assignment paper should be between 2-3 pages long, not including the required cover page and reference page. prepare your paper in MS Word format ONLY — (typically double spaced, 12-font in Times New Roman) – No PDF format will be allowed. your write-up MUST be original student thoughts following your read and comprehension of this research work in the APA 7E format. DO NOT COPY and PASTE parts/sections of the research paper to complete this assignment. DO NOT COPY and paste your assignment on the SafeAssign platform when you submit – please attach a Word document for your work. Assignments with SafeAssign similarity score reports of 30% or more will not be accepted. No Exceptions. Make sure to address before submission. Don’t forget both the cover page, and the references page formatted correctly in APA – it is part of your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.