You work as a market analyst for your company. You estimated using the regression method the demand function of the company’s product and you obtained the following.Q = 8,400 – 10 P + 5 A + 4 Px + 0.05 M, Where:Q = Quantity demandedP = Price = 1,000A = Advertising expenditures, in thousands = 40PX = price of competitor’s good = 800M = average monthly consumer income = 4,000a. Calculate the elasticity for each variable and briefly comment on what information this gives you in each case.b. Is the company maximizing its revenue. If not, what is the profit maximizing price.a ) Q = 8400 – 10 p + 54 + 4 Px +0,05M= 8400 – 10. 1000 + 5. 40 + 4.800 +0,05. 4200 = 2000ep =29 1 – -10. 10003600- OP Q2000402A Q2000epx2Q Px – 4. 8002 Px Q2000=46em2Q MQ-= 0of….
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.