Your Key Assignment draft that is due this week will be an APA-style paper of 2,800–3,600 words, including all Individual Project topics from Weeks 1–4.Part 1: Revising Weeks 1–3Compile, refine, and revise the work you have completed in Weeks 1–3, as follows:Organizational Change (700–900 words)Pick 2 of the 4 paradigms, and discuss their early historical significance to the field of organizational change.Note: For your Key Assignment draft, also discuss the other 2 historical paradigms that you did not choose in Week 1.Strategic Management (700–900 words)Using the 4 steps that are used in a strategic management change, identify a change (strategic, structural, or people-centered) that has occurred in your organization, detailing its progression through the 4 steps of strategic management change, as follows:Environmental scanningStrategy formulationStrategy implementationStrategy evaluationZone of Proximal Development (700–900 words)Explain how the zone of proximal development (ZPD) can be used in training within your chosen organization.Use specific examples from the job titles within your organization of choice.Explain how the ZPD concept can be used to improve coworkers’ relationships within your chosen organization.Provide a 3-step plan for implementing the ZPD for coworker development.Part 2: New section for Week 4This week, you will continue the analysis and research on your organization by focusing on group productivity and performance. Include the following new section as part of your Key Assignment Draft:Group Productivity and Performance (700–900 words)Research and define each of the 3 following group productivity and performance theories:Social facilitation theoryLoafing theoryIntegrated theoryHow does each one relate to the social identity theory?How does each one impact learning and change within your chosen organization?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.